Maintaining the integrity of the University's official logo system is important. Official logos and marks must be presented in a clear, consistent and effective manner.
The following guidelines are applicable at all times for all official logos and marks within the UND logo system:
- Do not modify, crop or alter in any way.
- Do not recolor.
- Do not outline, emboss, bevel or add other special effects.
- Do not cover or overlap the UND logo system with text or other graphic elements.
- Do not rearrange.
- Do not change or use lowercase typefaces.
- Do not distort original proportion.
All marks within the UND logo system may not be redrawn, reproportioned or modified in any way.
Some examples of unacceptable uses of the logo:
These retired UND logos should not be used in any University communications. The logotypes, signatures and marks of the current system replace all other UND logos and marks.
Please note the word "The" was removed from "University of North Dakota". All visuals and body copy containing "The University of North Dakota" should be changed.