Aviation Technology Management
Do you already have a two-year degree in aviation maintenance, avionics, electronics or dispatch but want to be more competitive in your profession? Get your bachelor’s degree and open the door to more opportunities.
As a UND aviation student, you’ll receive one of the finest aviation educations available. You'll study general business curriculum as well as aviation-specific topics including:
- Airline Operations and Management
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Fleet Planning and Aircraft Acquisition
- Information Systems in Enterprise
- Aircraft Accident Investigation
Advantages you’ll have by being a UND student include:
- Internship experiences will allow you to secure career-related work experiences.
- Research project participation will take you inside the latest advancements in the aviation field.
- Our state-of-the art facilities will provide you with a training experience second to none.
- Our alumni network will be a valuable networking resource to you throughout your career.
- You’ll learn from a wide variety of faculty with professional background experiences in general aviation, military, business management, aviation law, airport management and air traffic control.
Graduates of the aviation technology management degree program are prepared for work in the general aviation industry, airline industry, airports, electronics, or manufacturing. Of course by completing your bachelor’s degree, you’ll have more supervisory and management career opportunities such as:
- Director of Information Technology
- Managing Dispatcher
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
- Technology Manager
Check out the courses you'll take
Schedule your campus visit
Apply in 4 easy steps
Request More Info
Class of 2020
UND’s online and distance programs have been ranked in the 50 Best Online Colleges for 2015-2016 by thebestschools.org.