Space Management Committee
The Space Management Committee develops policies and procedures for space management, and acts as a broker for space across campus.
- Chaired by AVP for Facilities. Budget-related staff in provost’s office and central budget office serves as staff liaisons.
- Develops policies and procedures for space management.
- Sets research productivity thresholds to occupy research-related space.
- Governs the allocation and brokerage of space across campus.
- Ensures that facilities management distributes accurate and timely space utilization data to operating units for budget planning.
- Supports development of service level agreements between facilities management and revenue-generating units.
* Membership based on official position or on rotating two-year terms.