Feast of Nations
About Feast of Nations
The University of North Dakota’s first ever Feast of Nations was organized in 1961. Organized by UND’s International Organization, what started as a small group of people, preparing a dinner in order to share their cultures has now grown into the biggest multicultural event in North Dakota. Feast of Nations is a celebration of culture, community and diversity. Today, the banquet offers a taste of the world through skillful performances, cultural displays and delicious food.
About UND International Organization
IO is an on-campus student organization. Our mission is to enhance goodwill and an understanding of cultures within the UND campus and the Greater Grand Forks communities. Our group is not just for international students on campus, but for all individuals and groups who are interested in sharing and learning about culture and diversity. Feast of Nations is hosted annually to showcase and celebrate culture and diversity around the world.
International Organization Leadership Committee 2014-2015
- President - Saki Kawaguchi (Japan)
- Vice President – Harpa Jonsdottir (Iceland)
- Treasurer – Amy Rassier (United States)
- Secretary – Dinusha Gunarathna (Sri Lanka)
- Feast of Nations Coordinator – Trevin Casinader (Sri Lanka)
- Feast of Nations Coordinator – Shae Bonifacio (Philippines)
- Advisor – Dr. Rebecca Leber-Gottberg
- Advisor – Dr. Joseph Vacek
Special Thanks to our Major Sponsors!