- Academic Affairs Office Staff
- Deans and Directors
- Department and Program Chairs
- Department and Program Support Staff
- Organizational Charts
- Undergraduate Program Review
- Provost Blog
- Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies
- Conflict Resolution Center
- Essential Studies
- Instructional Development
- Communications Proficiency
- Developmental Leave
- Faculty Appointing Procedures
- Faculty Recruitment Procedures
- Faculty Salary Administration Policy
- Sick Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Promotion and Tenure
- UND Faculty Summary of Benefits
- Academic Affairs Deadlines
- Committees Reporting to the Provost & VPAA
- Common Course Scheduling
- Council of Deans Statement on Campus Climate
- Deans Evaluations
- Online Forms
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
- SOAR Overview
- President's Letter: 2/4/14
- Prioritization Subcommittee Recommendations
- Meeting the Challenge of Program Prioritization
The Great Conversations Series features remarkable individuals and allows the Grand Forks and UND community the opportunity to learn more about each speaker, as well as, ask them their own questions.
University of North Dakota Great Conversations Series' Committee invites applications for the series
The Great Conversation Series Committee recognizes that several colleges, departments, units, and organizations host guest speakers of high caliber every year for the benefit of students, the campus, and Greater Grand Forks Community and region. The Great Conversation Series is distinguished from these notable events by the overall magnitude of the guest and topic and supported, in part, by the Offices of the Provost and President. In nominating a speaker, the applicant is asked to consider how the speaker meets the following expectations for the Great Conversation Series:
• Each Great Conversations provides an experience that can be transformative for the audience while enhancing the entire series.
• Each Great Conversation's gravitational pull attracts a wide and diverse audience drawn from University of North Dakota students, faculty, and staff together with the Greater Grand Forks Community and region.
• The Great Conversation provides the opportunity for the audience to engage with national and international figures.
• The Great Conversation Series offers a unique opportunity for the University to enhance its national presence by hosting a person who is recognized for achievement and prominence in an area of national or international significance.
• The Great Conversation series serves the strategic priorities for an Exceptional University of North Dakota by enriching the student learning experience, encouraging gathering, and facilitating collaboration.
1. The Nomination form is available on the Provost's Web site (see below).
2. The narrative should address how the proposal meets the expectations for a Great Conversation in no more than three pages.
3. The nominator should present a budget and identify any sources of funding other than the Office of the President available to the nominator for the event.
4. Supporting documents such as resumes, press releases, etc, may be included.
Deadlines for applications will be the first Friday of each month at 12:00p.m.
Questions may be addressed to the committee chair, Wilbur Stolt at 777-2189 or firstname.lastname@example.org