Criteria for Accreditation
- Mission – The institution's mission is clear and articulated publicly; it guides the institution's operations.
- Integrity: Ethical and Responsible Conduct – The institution acts with integrity; its conduct is ethical and responsible.
- Teaching and Learning: Quality, Resources, and Support – The institution provides high quality education, wherever and however its offerings are delivered.
- Teaching and Learning: Evaluation and Improvement – The institution demonstrates responsibility for the quality of its educational programs, learning environments, and support services, and it evaluates their effectiveness for student learning through processes designed to promote continuous improvement.
- Resources, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness – The institution's resources, structures, and processes are sufficient to fulfill its mission, improve the quality of its educational offerings, and respond to future challenges and opportunities. The institution plans for the future.