Self-Study ReportVirtual Resource Room
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Supplemental Materials
- Materials for Site Visit
- A - Z Subject Index
HLC Self-Study Report 2013
The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) self-study and evaluation process helped us gain a deeper understanding of our progress and challenges in carrying out UND's mission and achieving the Exceptional UND vision.
Download the full interactive PDF report to read the study in its entirety or view the report as individual segments.
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- President's Message
- Chapter 1: Introduction. Exceptional UND: Maintaining Momentum and Realizing the Vision
- Chapter 2: Criterion 1. Mission
- Chapter 3: Criterion 2. Integrity: Ethical and Responsible Conduct
- Chapter 4: Criterion 3. Teaching and Learning: Quality, Resources, and Support
- Chapter 5: Criterion 4. Teaching and Learning: Evaluation and Improvement
- Chapter 6: Criterion 5. Resources, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
- Chapter 7: Conclusion. Next Steps
- 2013 HLC Final Report
- 2014 HLC Action Letter
Virtual Resource Room
The Virtual Resource Room contains evidence referenced in the report.
Most resources are in PDF format. If a website was referenced, it is directly linked or a PDF of the appropriate pages was created at the time it was referenced.
Browse the Virtual Resource Room by chapter using the links in the left navigation of this page. Each chapter can be searched using the search box contained on the respective chapter page. Please note the search box on the very top of the black banner will search the entire UND website. Use the A-Z Subject Index to search references by topic area.