IMPORTANCE of Patents and Intellectual Property (IP) as Part of a Business Strategy
A Panel Discussion for Students, Staff, Faculty and the Grand Forks Business Community.
Tuesday September 19th, 2017.
Student Union Ballroom, Lecture Bowl
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Moderator: Mike Moore (Associate VP, Corporate Engagement, University of North Dakota)
Panel: Molly Kocialski (Director, Rocky Mtn. Regional UPSTO)
Jason Jenkins (Assoc. General Counsel, State of North Dakota)
Professor Wayve Seames, ChemE & National Academy of Inventors Fellow
Corporate Rep, Northrop Grumman (invited)
Please join us for this free seminar. This distinguished panel will discuss:
- Where/when to use patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets in your business.
- How to obtain IP to protect your ideas
- New developments in the US Patent & Trademark Office
- IP perspectives from faculty and industry
- Student involvement in IP at UND
Please join us in this highly interactive session. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED.
Sponsored by: UND Corporate Engagement & Commercialization and the Chester Fritz Library.