Request for Computer Output Form
This request form is for campus use only. Lists will only be released to authorized University personnel.
- Complete this form and click "Submit" to transmit to the Office of Institutional Research (OIR). If you have questions concerning this form, please contact us at 701-777-4358.
- This form is reviewed for:
- Completeness and clarity
- Appropriateness of data release
For PDF form click: Here
Note Limitations: Occasionally, requests are submitted for data which are not in the student data system (e.g., height and weight of all students who may be interested in playing rugby). Sometimes requests are submitted for data in formats which are not possible. With such requests, Requester will be notified of limitations.
- If OIR has questions with your request, you may be contacted.
Additional information regarding data requests
- All organizational/agency requests for student information must be limited to the information and the uses as described in Section 8 of the Code of Student Life.
- The requesting agency must be a recognized University organization.
- The request must include a specific statement as to the purpose for the request and how the information will be used.
- Procedures as to how the confidentiality of information released will be assured must be stated by the requestor.
- The information provided cannot be used for profit in any way and, therefore, cannot be used for solicitation purposes other than for:
- membership recruitment
- newsletters and/or other organizational promotional materials
- Any cost associated with the recovery of the information will be borne by the requestor (e.g., labels, disk, CD).
- You will be contacted if the IR Office has any questions or concerns about the feasibility or appropriateness of your request.