2007 National Survey of Student Engagement
University of North Dakota was one of 585 institutions participating in the spring 2007 administration of the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE). This is the fourth time UND has participated in the NSSE study which was previously administered in 2000, 2003 and 2005. Student engagement is comprised of two components: students� effort and time dedicated to educationally meaningful activities and the extent institutions emphasize effective educational practices. NSSE assesses the level in which UND first-year and senior students engaged in educationally effective activities. The study is intended to give UND feedback from students concerning their learning environments, how well they are learning, and what they are getting out of their undergraduate experiences. This report may be used to assist in UND�s assessment and institutional improvement efforts.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- Want to see graphic information by college, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- NSSE Executive Snapshot 2007, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- NSSE student comments, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota