- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
2007-2008 Placement Survey of 2005-2006 Undergraduate Alumni
In 1997, the UND Placement Survey was developed through the partnership of Career Services and Institutional Research for the purposes of collecting demographic and employment information on recent University of North Dakota graduates. Over the years the use for this information has expanded and is now being used not only in Career Services and for university assessment purposes but for others both on- and off-campus. The 15-question Placement Survey is distributed to university alumni who graduated two years prior.
In October 2007, an invitation letter and a survey form were mailed to 1,669 undergraduate alumni. Altogether four mailings were sent to promote participation and to make the results as representative as possible. The survey collection was closed on March 24, 2008. After adjusting for the undeliverable addresses, a total of 529 valid placement surveys were obtained. The survey yielded a response rate of 37%.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- Want to see the average salary by major, please click Here
- Want to see survey instrument, please click Here
©2013 University of North Dakota