- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
2008 Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI)
and Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL)
The Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI) constructed by Noel-Levitz is a nationally normed, standardized instrument which was administered to all UND students in Spring 2008. This is the fourth time that UND has participated in SSI and the second time UND has participated in the Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL). A significant amount of information is generated through 3 different scores for each item along with the computed 12 composite scales for institutional decision makers.
Importance score ratings reflect how strongly UND students feel about their expectations. The top 5 items in order of importance are:
- The instruction in my major field is excellent. (the most important item)
- The content of the courses within my major is valuable.
- I am able to register for the classes I need with few conflicts.
- My academic advisor is knowledgeable about requirements in my major.
- Nearly all of the faculty are knowledgeable in their field.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota