- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
2010 Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI)
and Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL)
Student satisfaction takes into account many aspects of university life. In order to measure the broad-ranging scope of student satisfaction, NDUS has contracted with Noel-Levitz to administer the Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI) to students attending North Dakota institutions of higher education and the Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL) to students taking online coursework at NDUS institutions.
The SSI and PSOL ask students to rank a series of items twice: first as to how important the item is to students and secondly as to how satisfied the student is with regard to UND meeting their expectation. The survey also asks some overall satisfaction questions.
In 2010, 81% of UND's on-campus respondents were satisfied with their overall experience. For online students, 82% report being satisfied.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the documentation, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation (includes appendices), please click Here
- Click here for SSI Data by College
- Click here for PSOL Data by College
©2013 University of North Dakota