2010 Sophomore Satisfaction Survey
A paper format Sophomore Satisfaction Survey (SSS) initiated in 1993 gave the University of North Dakota the capacity to determine sophomore's satisfaction with their experiences at UND. The survey is intended to extract a variety of information from the students including issues such as: overall satisfaction with the university experience, student involvement, cognitive and affective development, technological uses, as well as their goals to study and graduate from UND.
The Sophomore Satisfaction Survey web-based survey was utilized by the Office of Institutional Research to implement the survey. 500 sophomores were invited to participate in the 2010 survey; 126 completed the survey for a response rate of 25%.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full report, please click Here
- Below are links to the various appendices
- Survey Tool and Correspondence Here
- 2010 Sophomore Survey Data Here
- Data by College of Respondent Here
- Survey Comments Here
- Historical Comparisons of selected survey responses Here
©2013 University of North Dakota