- Research Development & Compliance
- Export Controls
- Misconduct in Scholarship (Ethical Conduct)
- NCURA YouTube
- Reporting Research Misconduct
- Reporting Unethical Behavior
- Institutional Review Board
- IRB Forms
- Required Education
- Research with Other Organizations
- Tips for Researchers
- Policies & Procedures
- Meeting Schedule
- Research Participants
- Federal Regulations & Guidelines
- Animal Care and Use
- Conflict of Interest
- Institutional Biosafety
- Radiation Safety & Hazardous Materials
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
New and Revised Policy Updates
Policies/Procedures Awaiting Comment
Policies (and some procedures) go through a review process including a two week campus-wide comment period.
There are no Division of Research & Economic Development policies awaiting comment at this time.
New Policies and Procedures
Policies (and some procedures) that have gone through the two week comment period, standard review process, and have been approved by the President's Cabinet, or have been approved by the University of North Dakota Senate become official UND Division of Research & Economic Development policies.
New policies are listed here.