- Graduate in 4-Years
- Declare a Major
- GPA Calculator
- Academic Probation
- Rights and Responsiblities
- Success Courses
UNIV 101- Intro to University Life (2 Credits)
Learn how to make your first-year a success in and out of the classroom by taking Intro to University Life.
Topics covered include:
- Study skills
- Time and stress management
- Campus resources
- Health and wellness
- Understanding diversity
- Critical thinking
- Building relationships with faculty members
Specialized introductory courses are offered for aviation, nursing and undeclared students.
- Learn from an aviation instructor.
- Begin interacting with faculty and staff in the School of Aerospace Sciences.
- Meet fellow aviation majors.
- Learn about support services for aviation students (aviation financial aid, tutoring, etc.).
- Get to know your instructor - who will also be your academic advisor in the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines.
- Begin interacting with nursing faculty and staff.
- Meet and interact with fellow pre-nursing majors.
- Identify areas of support for pre-nursing students.
- Develop a better understanding of careers associated with nursing degree.
- Get to know your instructor - who will also be your academic advisor.
- Participate in major and career-related exploration through assessments and follow-up.
- Visit with faculty from a variety of departments at UND to help assist in major exploration.
- Experience a supportive environment to assist in the major declaration process.
Note: Success Courses do not count toward Essential Studies requirements.