- Message from the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Mission of the University
- Logo of the University of North Dakota
- Fighting Sioux Logo
- Seal of the University of North Dakota
- Code of Spectator Conduct
- Section 1: General University Policies
- Section 2: Conduct Regulations and Procedures
- Section 3: Emergency Situations, Emergency Suspension, Temporary Conditions, and Emergency Suspension Review Hearings Before the SRC
- Section 4: Sexual Violence Protocols
- Section 5: The Use of University Facilities
- Section 6: Student Organizations
- Section 7: Student Health Services and University Health Policies
- Section 8: Student Records
- Appendix I: Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Policy Statement and Procedures for Complaints of Discrimination or Harassment
- Appendix II: Dismissal/Grievance Procedures for Student Employees
- Appendix IIIa: Academic Concerns
- Appendix IIIb: Financial Aid Information
- Appendix IIIc: Academic Freedom
- Appendix IV: Information Technology Policies
- Appendix V: Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Information
- Appendix VI: Notice of Annual Security Report
- Appendix VII: Student Relations Commitee (SRC)
Appendix VII: Student Relations Commitee (SRC)
Refer to Definitions in Section 2 (Conduct Regulations and Procedures).
The Student Relations Committee (SRC) consists of a group of students and faculty, appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs (VPSA), trained, and called upon to hear cases of alleged violations of the Code of Student Life (Code). It is the highest disciplinary body of the University and has the sole authority to suspend a student or student organization.
When a student or student organization has allegedly committed a violation that may warrant suspension from the university community, a panel of SRC members shall conduct a hearing to determine if the violation has occurred. If the student or student organization is found in violation of the Code, appropriate sanctions are determined by the hearing panel.
The VPSA shall approve procedural rules for the conduct of SRC hearings. All procedures will apply to students or student organizations.