- Apply for Graduation
- Graduation Checklist
- Academic Regalia
- Graduation Products
- Future Dates
- Related Events
- Grad Expos
- Congratulations Message
The time before graduation can be stressful, so we have compiled a list of things for you to do before the big day. Upon completion of the courses listed in your program of study, you are eligible to graduate from the University of North Dakota. Here's what's next:
- Check that your major requirements are satisfied and you have met the credit requirements for UND.
- Apply for graduation using the online application.
- Resolve any "Incomplete," "In Progress," or "Missing Grades" before recording your degree. Consult the Dean of your college or the Academic Catalog for more information and to see the specific policy.
- Complete Exit Loan Counseling before you graduate if you have received a federal student loan at UND. This requirement must be completed using the correct online form.
- All correspondence courses must be completed and grades recorded to your academic record before your degree can be awarded.
- If you have studied abroad, your work needs to be recorded on your academic record prior to the recording of your degree. Contact the International Center with any questions.
- Make arrangements to check out of University housing. Questions can be answered through the Housing Office.
- To ensure that you receive your diploma, please update your home address and phone number on Campus Connection within 10 days following graduation.
- Purchase your cap, gown, and tassel from the UND Bookstore if you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony. Master's and Doctoral students will also need to purchase a hood.