All of SA Marketing Council's services require the completion of a Project Request Worksheet to begin the process. Once the Project Request Worksheet is received, you can expect follow-up to discuss the project further.
We begin each project by gaining a solid understanding of your audience, your call to action, and your goals. This helps us create strategic solutions that communicate the right messages and express your unique identity.
One primary goal, is to have your marketing materials ready for distribution at least two weeks prior to your event or program. This will allow for maximum exposure to your audience.
The timeline depends on the scope of each project, as well as, where each request falls in the queue. A timeline will be established once your request is submitted, reviewed and approved.
Marketing Plans and Framework
We will collaborate with you regarding your unit's overall marketing and strategic direction. It is an interactive process where the mission, vision and values of a unit are merged with gathered data to produce individual action plans to accomplish future marketing goals and objectives.
These services include:
- Develop a marketing plan —a marketing framework designed to enable and inform your marketing strategy.
- Brainstorming innovative and creative marketing ideas for your programs and events that will meet the needs of today's students.
- Identifying potential opportunities for marketing collaboration with other units.
- Assisting with the incorporation of assessment tools in your marketing efforts.
Please note that it is the intention of the SA Marketing Council to provide units with advisory services regarding the formulation of marketing plans, strategies, and tactics. While we are happy to provide you with advice and feedback, it is the requesting department's responsibility to oversee the execution and implementation of marketing tactics, with the exception of design services.
Within SA Marketing, we have access to professional and experienced designers. The designers are required to follow the image/graphic standards and identity guidelines for UND and comply with the official UND Logo Review process.
Some examples of print and/or digital design services include, but are not limited to:
- Posters, postcards, flyers, and table tents
- Brochures, booklets, and mailers
- Displays and banners
- Digital LCD signage
- Newspaper ads
- T-shirt designs and other give-away item designs
- Images and graphics for inclusion into websites
- Vinyl graphics
- Canvas printing