- Submit a Ticket
- New Account Information
- New Account Request
- Account Removal Request
- Equipment Checkout Request
- Purchase Request
- PC Deployment Form
Student Affairs Technology Services
Student Affairs Technology Services provides support for all aspects of technology for the division.
Call us at 777-3954 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptional Communication. Exceptional Service/Support. Exceptional Student Learning Experience.
- Provide exceptional support and communication to users.
- Serve as a liaison between users and service providers.
- Provide training and education to users on security of information.
- Maintain secure systems in a cost effective manner using automation to reduce staff time.
- Use professional development plans for all (including students) to ensure that training and mentoring is meeting individual needs.
- Provide an exceptional student employee experience that provides value to the students’ education as well as skills needed for future employment.
- Work with UND Housing and CTS Network Services to provide exceptional wired and wireless connections in the residence halls.
- Provide consultation to the division on new products and services to improve efficiency, ADA compliance, and security.
User & Student Centered
- Support the mission of the department, division, university and support student in their academic achievement
- Maintain exceptional communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Supportive, Team Environment
- Maintain a friendly and supportive learning environment and a strong work ethic with an atmosphere that promotes professional growth.
Exceptional Student Employee Experience
- Provide learning outcomes for students that have value to their future as well as the University including professionalism, exceptional interpersonal skills, work ethic, confidence, technical skills, team dynamics, and leadership.
- Work with departments to improve work satisfaction through technology.
Secure Systems and Processes
- Provide secure IT systems and promote secure practices throughout the division.