Campus Clarity: Think About It
As you transition to campus life at UND, you will face many choices about the kind of life you would like to lead. The decisions you make and the consequences of those decisions will directly impact your success at UND. As part of our commitment to foster a safe, welcoming, and respectful campus environment where all students can be successful, we require all incoming students to complete Think About It by Campus Clarity
Here is some useful information about the course:
- All first-time freshmen and transfer students new to UND are required to complete the course
- First-time freshmen and transfer students who are above the age of 25 will be required to complete another form of education.
- The course will be available August 4, 2017
- Students will receive an email to their UND email addresses with a login invitation from Campus Clarity. This will be your access to the online modules.
- The course has three sections (Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3).
- Part 1 takes about 2.5 hours to complete.
- The deadline to complete Part 1 is October 1, 2017.
- About 45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email asking you
to complete Part 2.
- You will receive another email in the spring asking you to complete Part 3.
- Part 2 and Part 3 of the course are optional sections but highly recommended.
For more information about Campus Clarity
Please visit their website at campusclarity.com