- SSC Drop In Tutoring Schedule
- Academic Resources
- Early Alert
- Online Study Skills Tutorials
- Staying on Track
- Study Skills Assistance
- Study Skills Tip Sheets
- Success Courses
- Workshop Request Form
Contact Us New Student Programs
Coffee, Cookies & Conversation
What: Coffee, Cookies & Conversation
Who: Nontraditional student social gathering
When: Thursdays from 10am-noon
Where: Memorial Union, 3rd Floor Lounge
This event is a weekly, informal gathering for nontraditional students. A featured campus or community guest attends each week to lead an informal discussion and to share valuable information about their department/program. This event allows the students an opportunity to find out more about the campus, community and various programs. It also gives them a chance to ask questions, network with fellow nontraditional students and provide another perspective on the University environment.
Students, faculty & staff are welcome to join in anytime!
- Network and meet other nontraditional students, just like YOU!
- Enjoy FREE refreshments and cookies while you chat and become acquainted with other nontraditional students!
- Visit our campus or community guest each week to learn about the variety of resources available for students and their families.
- Exchange information about campus and college life.
- Get to know faculty, staff and administrators better.
- Ask questions and give input from a nontraditional student perspective!
The Adult Re-Entry program is part of the Student Success Center. Our office/student area is located on the second floor of the Memorial Union within the Student Success Center.
If you have any questions or would like to speak at our event, please contact Jessica Rosencrans at email@example.com.