- SSC Drop In Tutoring Schedule
- Academic Resources
- Online Study Skills Tutorials
- Staying on Track
- Study Skills Assistance
- Study Skills Tip Sheets
- Success Courses
- Workshop Request Form
Contact Us New Student Programs
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center provides programs and services to students to aid in the development and implementation of their educational plans and goals. Through these services, students are empowered to develop the skills and abilities to make a positive adjustment within the campus community. The Student Success Center offers programs and services in Advising, Support Services, and Learning Services.
The Student Success Center provides quality academic advising for all undergraduate students deciding on a major including:
- New freshmen
- Transfer students
- Current students
- Re-entering students
Professional advisors provide academic and referral services to students until a major is declared.
Services and instruction are provided to assist students in successful academic achievement. These services include:
Drop-in tutoring (available to all UND students) is based on demand and includes many 100 and 200 level courses, such as:
- Foreign languages
Student success courses (offered during the Fall and Spring semesters) include:
- UNIV 101 – Introduction to University Life
- UNIV 125 – Introduction to Effective Study Skills
- UNIV 126 – College Reading
- UNIV 127 – Critical Thinking Strategies for College Students.
Individual study skills assistance is available for students with academic concerns such as:
- Test-taking strategies
- Learning styles
- Time management issues
- "Quick Tips" presentations and "Seminars" are available upon request by completing the Workshop Request Form.