- SSC Drop In Tutoring Schedule
- Academic Resources
- Early Alert
- Online Study Skills Tutorials
- Staying on Track
- Study Skills Assistance
- Study Skills Tip Sheets
- Success Courses
- Workshop Request Form
Contact Us New Student Programs
Individual Academic Skills Assistance
One-on-one assistance is available for students with academic concerns, including test-taking strategies, learning styles, notetaking, and time management issues. Call 777-2117 to set up an appointment.
- Algebra Homework Help -- FREE tutors create solvers with work shown, write algebra lessons, help you solve your homework problems, and answer questions on the question board in Pre-algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, and Physics.
- HippoCampus.org -- FREE educational resources for middle school, high school, and college students and instructors. Includes video presentations, worked examples, interactive simulations, and test prep.
Mathway/Math Problem Solver -- FREE math problem solver answers your algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and statistics homework questions. Click the Help button to view
Math.com -- FREE math lessons, formulas, calculators and homework help, in calculus,
algebra, analytic geometry, and linear algebra.
TutorND -- FREE Online Tutoring and Academic Resources from Tutor.com™ for North Dakota residents (K-College and adults). Whether you need help with math homework, want to prepare for a chemistry or social studies test, get help with English, or get a critique of your resume, TutorND can help! The service can be accessed from any North Dakota library or from your home computer.
Live tutors are available to help Sunday through Thursday 6pm — 10pm Central Time. In addition, the SkillsCenter™ Resource Library that connects you to thousands of homework, test prep, and career resources is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- HowToStudy.org -- Study skills are listed both by the process of studying and by topic. Each topic has a list of handouts, prioritized by importance and interest.
- khanacademy.org -- Students can make use of an extensive library of content, including interactive challenges, assessments, and videos from any computer with access to the web. Library content covers math, biology, chemistry, physics, finance, and history, to name a few.
- Smarthinking -- Available through Blackboard (on the Services Tab)