Advising Learning Services
- Drop In Tutoring Schedule
- Early Intervention
- Campus Tutoring Services
- Individual Study Skills Assistance
- Study Skills Aids
- Success Courses
- Workshop Request Form
- Adult Re-Entry
- Keep Going
- Transfer Orientation
- Staying on Track
- Online Study Skills Tutorials
Online Study Skills Tutorials
Instructions for Accessing and Completing the Online Study Skills Tutorials
- Log-in to Blackboard.
- Under “Courses in which you are enrolled”, click on “Blackboard Student Resource Course”.
- In the left-side toolbar, click on “Student Success Center”.
- Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
- After watching the tutorial, click on the assessment link, located below the tutorial.
- When you have completed the assessment, click “Submit and Save”.
- Click “OK” to view your results.
- Print your results.