Make Your Reservations
Tuesday, April 16
9 a.m. CDT
Reservations accepted on a first come, first served basis.
2013 New Student Orientation
Welcome to the University of North Dakota
As a first-year student ready to embark on an exciting new chapter in your life, we invite you to attend the 2013 Orientation. Your experience at Orientation will set the stage for your successful transition to life as a UND student.
At Orientation, you will:
- Find out what to expect during your first year at UND.
- Meet with faculty from your major to learn more about your degree program.
- Discuss your academic goals one-on-one with an advisor.
- Register for classes with assistance from a current student.
- Connect with new UND students who have similar academic interests.
- Get all your questions answered.
Plus, your parents will have a special orientation program designed to help them support your transition to college. (Yes, it is a big change for your parents, too!)
Many academic focus sessions are full to capacity. However, there are open sessions available to any major:
Orientation Program Presentations