- Drop In Tutoring Schedule
- Early Intervention
- Campus Tutoring Services
- Individual Study Skills Assistance
- Study Skills Aids
- Success Courses
- Workshop Request Form
- Adult Re-Entry
- Keep Going
- Transfer Orientation
- Staying on Track
- Online Study Skills Tutorials
For questions or to request special accommodations, contact:
800-CALL-UND (ask for extension 7-6468)
August 24 – 26, 2013
Congratulations! We're sure you have made the right decision by selecting the University of North Dakota. We want to help you make a successful transition to university life. Welcome Weekend activities are designed to make you feel at home on the campus and to provide you with essential information needed for all new students. Academic advising and course registration are just the beginning... participating in Welcome Weekend will continue to prepare you for a successful UND experience!
During Welcome Weekend, UND Student Ambassadors will lead you and other new students in exploring life at UND. The Ambassadors remember what it was like to be a new student. They will lead you through the weekend and help you get acquainted with campus. Student Ambassadors will share some of the most important information you'll need to know as well as include you in various social activities throughout the weekend.
Welcome Weekend is informative and fun. You'll learn ways to get involved in campus life, where to meet people, and where to study. Welcome Weekend is designed to show you that you belong at UND.
Welcome Weekend will:
- Provide you with vital information about classes, faculty, and the campus.
- Give you an opportunity to meet other new students at UND.
- Allow you to ask questions of current students.
- Acquaint you with the campus and the Greater Grand Forks community.
- Be fun! Welcome Weekend gives new students an informal but informative introduction to college life and the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy activities.