- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement
- Elevator Speech
- Decide Your Major
- Job Search Resources
- Graduate School Prep
Employee Sponsorship Opportunities
BUSINESS CARD DISPLAY
We are continually encouraging students to network. In a recent effort to streamline information available to students, we have added a business card display that will help with that networking. We would love to include a supply from you. This is a free service! If your company would like to be included, please send a 1” stack of business cards to:
UND Career Services
2891 2nd Ave. N., Stop 9014
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Please include a list of majors you are most likely to seek to fill positions.
Note: We no longer have the Employer Showcase, but we do have a bookcase for displaying an item from a company we work with. If you’d like to send something that represents your company, please send it along.
“LEADERS IN THE LIMELIGHT” DISPLAYS
We have two spots available for an employer to be highlighted as “Leaders in the Limelight” right at the entrance of our office. The sponsorship would be for one month and you supply whatever you’d like us to display (floor banner, handouts, swag, business cards, etc.). Cost for participation varies depending on the month. Spots are available the first of each month. Learn more when you log-in to Career Connect.
What you’ll get:
- A post on our Facebook page the first week of the month (undcareer)
- A post on our Twitter account the third week of the month (undcareer)
- A targeted email to students in the majors (sophomores, juniors and seniors) of your choosing (up to 10 majors) the second week of the month
- A post on the Career Services “Events” webpage for the month
Choose your month (or months) by going to: Career Connect
- Click on [Employer] on the right and log in.
- In the top navigation bar, click on [Career Events] and hit search, this will bring up career fair registrations and sponsorship registrations. Choose the month you'd like to register for and you're all set!
If you have any questions, please call Nancy at 701-777-4103.