- Cover Letter
- Personal Statement
- Elevator Speech
- Decide Your Major
- Job Search Resources
- Graduate School Prep
Request a Classroom Visit
Career Services is your partner in the education of our students. If a situation occurs in which you need to cancel class, know that our professional staff is available to provide workshops for your classroom, organization or department.
Our topics include:
- Cover Letter Writing
- Effective Networking
- Effective Resume Writing
- How to Market a Liberal Arts Degree
- Interviewing Techniques
- The Job Search Process
- The Value of Internships
- Top Ten Reasons to Visit Career Services
- Essentials of Business Attire and Personal Presentation
- How to Communicate Effectively
- Using Essential Studies to Increase Your Marketability
Call us at 701.777.3904 (at least five working days in advance) or complete the form below to arrange for a Career Services representative to take your class for the day.
Even if you don't plan on being absent, we are happy to arrange a classroom visit at your convenience.
All fields are required.
Leave this field empty