Todays' Menu Order Birthday Cake Dining Center Hours Wilkerson Renovation Places To Eat Meal Plans Nutrition Food Allergies Catering Sustainability Services & Special Events About Us Frequently Asked Questions Tell Us How We Are Doing Housing
Block Meal Plan Terms & Conditions
The University of North Dakota offers to furnish board in consideration of payment of the fee in effect during the contract period.
- The 2014 Fall Contract period starts with brunch on August 23, 2014 and ends with lunch on December 19, 2014; excluding Thanksgiving Day, (November 27).
- The 2015 Spring Contract begins with dinner on Sunday, January 11, 2015 and ends with lunch on Friday, May 15, 2015; excluding Spring Break (March 14-21).
- The above stated amount shall be billed to the contract holder's University account to the selected term per semester. This contract shall be cancelled if the contract holder has not registered or has withdrawn from the University prior to the start of the contract period.
- The Block Meal Plan is a declining balance plan that runs from the beginning of the semester to the end of the semester. The Block Meal Plan is not restricted by meal zones and does not reset each week.
- The Block Meal Plan meals can be redeemed at the three dining centers, Wilkerson, Squires, and Terrace; the To Go Café, and Wing's Café. Board meals are non–transferable. Holiday-related and other closings are posted at each dining center and online at hours of operation.
- Dining Dollars can be redeemed at any Dining Services location: U-Snack, Walsh, and Wilkerson Convenience Stores; Stomping Grounds Memorial Union and Stomping Grounds University Place Coffee Shops; Old Main Marketplace Food Court; Wings Café and Medical Science. A ten percent (10%) discount is applied to the purchase of meals with Dining Dollars at the dining centers only.
- Bonus Meals can be used at any of the 3 dining centers for guests or at Old Main Marketplace as a board swipe meal equivalency. Swanson Hall residents on a Block Meal Plan are not eligible for meal equivalency at Old Main Marketplace except for Bonus Meals.
- Additional Bonus Meals can be purchased in a block of 25 at the Dining Administration Office.
- Any unused meals, Dining Dollars, and Bonus Meals are forfeited at the end of the semester.
- Redemption of meals requires a current machine–readable University of North Dakota identification card. Replacement cards are available at the U Card office.
- Board contract change dates can be found online and posted notices in the dining centers will serve as official notice regarding where and when to apply.
- Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to the Director of Dining Services, located at 3625 Campus Road during the board contract change period (Sept. 3-10, 2014 for fall semester and Dec 1-5, 2014 or Jan 21-28, 2015 for spring semester). Credits for the unused meals and Dining Dollars are applied to the contract holder's University account.