- Eat Well on Campus
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- Special Diets & Allergies
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Dining Dollars can be redeemed at any Dining Services location for food and beverage products only.
DINING DOLLARS AMOUNTS:
Unlimited Access Plus: $150 per semester
Unlimited Access: $50 per semester
Block Plan: $400 per semester
Block Plan: $150 per semester
3 meals per week: $100 per semester
HOW TO USE THEM
The dollars are attached to your U Card and are deducted from your balance every time you use them. When making a purchase, tell the cashier you would like to use Dining Dollars and they will swipe your card.
DINING DOLLARS EXPIRE
The unused balance of dining dollars on your account is forfeited on the last day of the semester.
CHECK YOUR BALANCE
- Ask at any dining center checkstand
- Check online at ManageMyId. You will need to register the first time you use the site.
USE DINING DOLLARS HERE:
U-Snack Convenience Store - Memorial Union
Walsh Convenience Store - Walsh Hall
Wilkerson Convenience stores - Wilkerson Hall, main floor
Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop - Memorial Union
Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop -University Place
Old Main Marketplace Food Court - Memorial Union
Wings Cafe - Aerospace Building at the Airport
Medical Science Food Cart - Medical School Building
Twamley Snack Bar - Twamley Hall
You may also use dining dollars to purchase meals in any of the three dining centers. A ten percent (10%) discount is applied to the purchase of meals with Dining Dollars at the dining centers only.
Wilkerson Dining Center - Wilkerson Hall
Terrace Dining Center - Memorial Union
Squires Dining Center - Squires Hall
UNIVERSITY PLACE RESIDENTS
As a part of your University Place License/Contract, the University of North Dakota is providing you with Dining Dollars. The Dining Dollar portion of your license/contract is a value enhanced service, similar to the University providing you with electricity, water, and heat. There is no additional charge for this service.
1. The Dining Dollar portion of the 2013-14 Contract period begins on August 24, 2013, and ends on Friday, May 16, 2014 (Academic Year/9 Month Contract); begins on May 28, 2013 and ends on Friday, May 16, 2014 (Full Term Contract – New Assignment); begins on Monday, May 13, 2013 and ends on Friday, May 16, 2014 (Full Term – Continuing Assignment).
2. Two hundred dollars ($200) will be added to your Dining Dollar account, accessed via your U Card, at the beginning of each semester (Fall Semester and Spring Semester-Academic Year/9 Month Contract; and Fall Semester, Spring Semester, and Summer Session-Full Term Contract).
3. Dining Dollars can be redeemed at the following locations: Squires, Terrace, and Wilkerson Dining Centers; Walsh, and Wilkerson Convenience Stores; Stomping Grounds (Locations at University Place and Memorial Union); Old Main Marketplace Food Court; U-Snack; Wings Café; Medical Science; and Twamley Snack Bars. A ten percent (10%) discount shall be applied to the purchase of meals with Dining Dollars at the dining centers only.
4. Any unused balance of Dining Dollars on the last day of the contract period (9 Month or Full Term) will be forfeited.
5. Hours of operation can be found at www.housing.und.edu. Holiday-related and other closings are posted at each dining center.
6. Redemption of Dining Dollars requires a current machine–readable University of North Dakota identification card. New or replacement cards are available at the U Card Office.
7. Since Dining Dollars are being provided as a part of your license/contract, similar to electricity, heat and water, and there is no charge for this service, there is no cash value associated with this program. Credit will not be given for unused portions, nor can they be applied to the purchase of any other meal plans.
There are 16 weeks in a semester, so using your dollars equally through the week you would use approximately these amounts:
$50 - use $3/week
$100 - use $6.25/week
$150 - use $9/week
$400 - use $25/week
Check your balance at:
1. Any dining center checkstand or
2. Online at U Card site (you must register through ManageMyId