- Eat Well on Campus
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- Special Diets & Allergies
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
University of North Dakota Dining Services is proud to deliver excellent service and high-quality meals to the entire UND community. For faculty and staff members, we offer a special meal plan. Enjoy a pleasant environment to mingle with students and co-workers and forget the boring brown bag lunches.
- 25 meals for $141.24 (total cost is $141.24 after tax; $5.65 per meal)
- 10 meals for $59.92 (total cost is $59.92 after tax; $5.99 per meal)
This is a significant savings over the individual meal price you would pay to walk-in. The plan is a declining meal contract. Each time you have your ID card swiped at a Dining Center, a meal is deducted from the balance. The meal plan continues until all meals have been used, your status as faculty or staff changes, or you leave UND. If no meals have been used for 12 months, Dining Services will refund the balance to your UND account. There is no limit to the number of meals you can use each day, and you may bring a guest(s) at any time.
Stop in at the U Card Office (Memorial Union). Contracts must be paid in full at the time of signature. You may charge to Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit cards. Meal plans become effective the date of signature and terminate after the last meal is used.
Contracts will be cancelled after one year of no activity on the meal plan. Credit for the unused portion will be refunded from the effective cancellation date and applied to the contract holder’s University account.
Where to Eat
Faculty and staff are eligible to eat at any of the three Dining Centers: Wilkerson, Squires, Terrace (Memorial Union) and also at the Wing's Airport Cafe (Hangar #4 Building). All Dining Centers serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wing's serves a limited menu for breakfast and lunch. Squires Dining Center is the facility open on weekends; it serves brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
All UND employees - faculty or staff (full or part time) may purchase this meal plan. Graduate Students (GRAs, GTAs, & GSAs) are not eligible for this plan, but are welcome to sign up for one of the student meal plans.
- All you care to eat dining environment.
- Serving hours from 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Extended Lunch at Terrace & Squires Dining Center from 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- Made-to-order options
- Always vegetarian entrees served at every meal.
- Fantastic salad bar at each dining center
- Nutritional information available on each entree.
- Salad Bar, Deli Bar, Grill, Homestyle entrees, Specialty Bars