Where to Eat
Nutrition Allergies/Special Diets Catering Dining Services
Mission, Vision, and Values
Dining Services supports the University mission by providing well-prepared, nutritious, and affordable food options to a diverse University community through a variety of quality services.
Dining Services' staff enhances the university experience through the creation of a welcoming and professional atmosphere; innovative menu design; fiscal responsibility; supporting fellowship and encouraging continuing education.
Dining Services will be recognized for high quality products; healthy alternatives; innovative menus; variety of choices; and excellent safety and sanitation practices.
Dining Services will utilize a variety of sources for innovative menu development, product offerings, and creating trends and services to continually enhance the University experience.
Staff members, through communication, teamwork, and commitment will be effective in their positions and will demonstrate respect and appreciation for each other, students, and guests.
Innovative technology, equipment and facilities shall provide students and staff with the resources to excel in learning and working environments to support the mission of the university.
The Department will:
- Provide high-quality products and services, balanced with fiscal responsibility
- Operate in a manner to maintain respect and credibility with the campus community and external shareholders
- Treat employees and customers with respect and dignity; their ideas, input and participation will be valued
- Source the best quality products from approved vendors
- Provide timely and accurate information to the University and state governing bodies
- Maintain safe and sanitary operations
- Provide employee training and growth opportunities