- Eat Well on Campus
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- Special Diets & Allergies
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Need a quick snack or beverage on the go? Vending Services manages several hundred machines located throughout campus.
- Beverages: Coca-Cola and Pepsi products, juice, bottled water
- Candy, snacks & chips
- Frozen and refrigerated food
- Healthy options easily identified
Healthy Options are now identified - See criteria
In an effort to educate consumers and offer more healthy options, Dining Services has recently improved the variety and identification of healthy food options in campus vending machines. Food in the snack machines, as well as the refrigerated and frozen food machines across campus have been color coded and labeled. Criteria used to categorize food include calories, total fat, saturated fat, and percentage of sugar.
Healthiest (green), Healthier (yellow), and Least Healthy (red)
Fresh Food Machines - Healthy on the go!
Located in Odegard Hall and the Medical School Building. Fresh food is supplied by Dining Services.
Frozen Food Machines
Located at the Airport, Hughes Fine Arts, Nursing, EERC, Smith and Walsh Halls.
Refunds or Machine Problems
If you should encounter a problem with a vending machine or need a refund, please contact the resource listed on the machine or see below.
- Memorial Union: Call Vending Services at 701-777-3834.
- Residence Halls: Cash refunds can be obtained at the Walsh Hall Convenience Store or University Place Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop & Convenience Store. For a refund to a credit card, call 701-777-3824.
- All other buildings: Call Vending Services at 701-777-3834.