- Eat Well on Campus
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- Special Diets & Allergies
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Wilkerson Hall Renovation
Wilkerson Dining Center updates and relocated services
• The dining center is open during the renovation. Meals will be served Monday – Friday only. Weekend dining, extended lunch and dinner will now be served at Squires Dining Center.
• The To Go Cafe and the convenience store are closed during the renovation. Students should use the To Go Café at Squires Dining Center. Expanded convenience store items will be available at Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop at University Place.
• The service center has relocated to West residence hall. Students who live in the Wilkerson complex can find their mailboxes here, along with package pick-up, and other services.
• Tunnel access from Wilkerson Hall to Brannon, McVey, Noren, Selke, and West Halls will remain open throughout the winter.
• ResNet computer support has relocated in Johnstone Hall Room 1.
The renovation and addition to Wilkerson Hall will modernize the largest food service center at UND and generate additional efficiencies through the centralization of selected food production. In addition, the redesign of the lower level will create a contemporary gathering space for students with meeting, study, and social areas.
Goals of the Project:
- Improve circulation
- Expand kitchen and dining services
- Increase natural light
- Amenities that support community and research
- Enhance University Avenue
- Improve loading dock
- Improve food presentation
Key Program Enhancements
- Expanded kitchen and servery with storage and support spaces all on the same level
- New study/lounge and recreation space
- Expanded and redefined student services
- Improved and expanded dining experience for students
See most recent updates
View architectural concepts of lower level, upper level, and outside.