- Eat Well on Campus
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- Special Diets & Allergies
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Wilkerson Hall Renovation
Wilkerson Service Center Moves to West Hall August 5
The residence hall service center located in Wilkerson Hall will be temporarily closed on Tuesday, August 5 from 7:00 am – noon, in order to move office equipment to West Hall. The service center will reopen at noon on Tuesday in West Hall as the West Hall Service Center. This move is required to prepare for the Wilkerson Hall renovation and addition.
West Hall will be the location of the residence hall service center until the renovation of Wilkerson Hall is complete. Summer hours of the service center are 7:00 am – midnight daily. During the academic year, the service center will resume 24/hours a day operation.
The renovation and addition to Wilkerson Hall will modernize the largest food service center at UND and generate additional efficiencies through the centralization of selected food production. In addition, the redesign of the lower level will create a contemporary gathering space for students with meeting, study, and social areas.
Goals of the Project:
- Improve circulation
- Expand kitchen and dining services
- Increase natural light
- Amenities that support community and research
- Enhance University Avenue
- Improve loading dock
- Improve food presentation
Key Program Enhancements
- Expanded kitchen and servery with storage and support spaces all on the same level
- New study/lounge and recreation space
- Expanded and redefined student services
- Improved and expanded dining experience for students
Next Student Update:
No update currently scheduled.
View architectural concepts of lower level, upper level, and outside.