- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
RA Recruiting for Fall 2017
QUALIFICATIONS: (at time of employment)
- Full time student, available entire academic year
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completed application & three reference forms on file in Housing RA Reference Form
- Minimum of two semesters living on campus or comparable group living experience preferred, not required. Need not be a current resident.
- Personal attributes of maturity, honesty, self-reliance, motivation, initiative, openness, creativity and enthusiasm
- Sincere interest in working with college students
- Availability and approachability to residents
- Appreciation of and interest in different viewpoints, cultures and life styles
- As a security sensitive position, a required criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment.
- Please review the full RA Job Description
- $550.00 monthly stipend
- Room waiver in a designated hall (valued at approx. $3,636 per contract period).
- Invaluable leadership and lifelong friendships
- Opportunities for advancement
- Personal development and great for your resume
APPLICATION PROCESS: In order to be considered for the RA position for Fall 2017, you must complete the following items:
- Attend one RA Info Night - this is a requirement (see schedule below). All sessions are open to any resident who might be interested in becoming an RA. Attend the session that fits into your schedule; the information presented is the same at each session.
- Complete and turn in the application by January 19, 2017.
- Application is online.
- Complete and turn in three references with your application (one must be a current RA). Reference form
- Complete the group and individual interviews. These will be held on January 27-28, 2017.
RA INFO NIGHTS:
|Tuesday, Dec. 6||8:00 pm||MU Lecture Bowl|
|Thursday, Dec. 8||4:00 pm||Wilkerson Commons, Room 173-175|
|Tuesday, Jan. 10||9:00 pm||Wilkerson Commons, Room 173-175|
|Thursday, Jan 12||6:00 pm||Gamble Hall Room 3|
|Tuesday, Jan 17||7:00 pm||Gamble Hall Room 3|