- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
RA Recruiting for Spring 2018
QUALIFICATIONS: (at time of employment)
- Full time student, available entire academic year
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Completed application & three reference forms on file in Housing RA Reference Form
- Minimum of two semesters living on campus or comparable group living experience preferred, not required. Need not be a current resident.
- Personal attributes of maturity, honesty, self-reliance, motivation, initiative, openness, creativity and enthusiasm
- Sincere interest in working with college students
- Availability and approachability to residents
- Appreciation of and interest in different viewpoints, cultures and life styles
- As a security sensitive position, a required criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment.
- Please review the full RA Job Description
- $550.00 monthly stipend
- Room waiver in a designated hall (valued at approx. $3,636 per contract period).
- Invaluable leadership and lifelong friendships
- Opportunities for advancement
- Personal development and great for your resume
APPLICATION PROCESS: In order to be considered for the RA position for Spring 2018, you must complete the following items:
- Complete and turn in the application by Friday, October 27, 2017. Find the application online.
- Complete and turn in three references with your application (one must be a current RA).
- Complete individual interview for RA position. These will be held on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 between 4 - 7 p.m. You will receive a notification of your interview time from UND Housing.