- Residence Hall Living
- 360 Tours
- Living Learning Communities
- Move In
- People Who Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Apartment Living
- Student Apartments
- Faculty Apartments
- Rental Rates
- Your Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Association of Residence Halls
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Apartment Groups
- Work for Housing
- Hall Orientation Team (HOT)
Find details regarding all apartment policies including subleasing and transfers in the policy book.
Parking Policy Update, August 2012
Apartment residents (except Hamline Square residents) must purchase a UND parking permit through the on-line purchase system on the parking website. Students will purchase a 'HAPT' permit and faculty and staff will purchase an 'A' permit. Residents will ALSO need a decal specific to their address. The decal does not cost extra. Here is the map outlining the decal areas. The areas are grouped as B, C, D, and E. The B-decal is green, C-decal is yellow, D-decal is blue and the E-decal is purple.
Residents can get up to 2 decals when they purchase a permit from parking. One decal for the leaseholder's vehicle and one decal for an eligible spouse or roommate listed on the lease agreement.
For students, one decal will be mailed out by parking with their permit. Faculty will need to come to the Housing Office to pick up the appropriate decal. All residents will need to stop by the Housing Office to pick up a 2nd decal for eligible spouses and roommates.
Hamline Square apartment residents do not need to purchase a campus parking permit. They may come to the Housing Office to pick up an 'H' decal. This allows them to parking only in the Hamline Apartment Lot and Garage.
Parking maps for apartment areas are listed in PDF form below.
Please download free Adobe Reader if necessary to view maps.
- 72 Plex and Townhouses
- 500 Tulane Drive
- 510-530 Tulane Drive
- 540, 560, 570 Carleton Court
- 550-580 Carleton Court
- 3106 5th Ave N
- Williamsburg, Mount Vernon, and Virginia Rose
- Manitoba Avenue, Campus Road, State Street (Swanson Complex)
- Northwestern Drive
- Six Plex
VACATING YOUR APARTMENT
- Give us written notice 60 days prior to vacating. You can fill out the form at the Housing Office or download the Notice to Vacate. An email notice is not accepted.
- Set up a Check-out Appointment. Five days (or more) prior to vacating your apartment, you must contact our office and set up a check-out appointment.
- The day you vacate: You can turn in your keys to one of our staff members. You must be present to check out of your apartment. Failure to check out properly may result in a $50 improper check-out fee. Your apartment must be empty at the check-out time (all your personal belongings moved out).
- Hamline Square apartments have a 12-month lease beginning June 1 - May 31 each year.
Please contact the Housing Office for a brochure outlining the vacating and cleaning procedures.