- Residence Hall Living
- 360 Tours
- Living Learning Communities
- Move In
- People Who Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Be An RA
- Apartment Living
- Student Apartments
- Faculty Apartments
- Rental Rates
- Internet Service
- How to Pay Rent
- Your Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Association of Residence Halls
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Apartment Groups
- Work for Housing
- Hall Orientation Team (HOT)
Find details regarding all apartment policies including subleasing and transfers in the policy book.
Parking Services will be transitioning from parking decals to hangtag permits after receiving constructive feedback from students. Effective August 16, 2013, each on-campus apartment resident will be required to display a UND permit hangtag while parking in his/her approved parking zone.
The apartment parking permit is designed to eliminate the complication that went along with decals. Current students living in a UND on-campus apartment will purchase an "HAPT" parking permit in Campus Connection for $155 once they are enrolled. Faculty/Staff living in a UND on-campus apartment will purchase an "A" parking permit in Employee Self-Service for $225. The "HAPT" or "A" permit will allow the resident to purchase one additional "APT" parking permit for $5. Any person who is listed on the lease may be eligible for one additional "APT" permit if the student or faculty/staff leaseholder has purchased the appropriate "HAPT" or "A" permit, as well as submitted the required verification form.
Parking Services will mail out all "APT" permits within 5 business days of receiving payment and the required verification form. The leaseholder ("HAPT" or "A" permit holder) who purchases the "APT" permit will be responsible for any citations issued to either permit and/or vehicle.
Citations may be issued if the "HAPT" and "APT" permits are found to be in violation of UND parking regulations (i.e. parked outside of designated apartment zone as posted on the Housing website, permit given to an ineligible individual or shared/ swapped) and the "HAPT" or "A", as well as the "APT" permit, may be revoked and deemed ineligible for a refund. Parking Services will notify Housing of any such violations. Housing will consider this type of action under the lease and policy violations.
The "HAPT" permit will be eligible for the student's designated housing parking lot (as posted on the Housing website) 24 hours a day, as well as "A/S/H" (brown) zones across campus and for the parking ramp (in the spaces allocated to the student shared account) between 4:00PM and midnight.
The "APT" permit will allow a resident to park only in his/her designated housing parking lot 24 hours a day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Parking Services at email@example.com.
- 72 Plex and Townhouses
- 500 Tulane Drive
- 510-530 Tulane Drive
- 540, 560, 570 Carleton Court
- 550-580 Carleton Court
- 3106 5th Ave N
- Williamsburg, Mount Vernon, and Virginia Rose
- Manitoba Avenue, Campus Road, State Street (Swanson Complex)
- Northwestern Drive
- Six Plex
VACATING YOUR APARTMENT
- Give us written notice 60 days prior to vacating. You can fill out the form at the Housing Office or download the Notice to Vacate. An email notice is not accepted.
- Set up a Check-out Appointment. Five days (or more) prior to vacating your apartment, you must contact our office and set up a check-out appointment.
- The day you vacate: You can turn in your keys to one of our staff members. You must be present to check out of your apartment. Failure to check out properly may result in a $50 improper check-out fee. Your apartment must be empty at the check-out time (all your personal belongings moved out).
- Hamline Square apartments have a 12-month lease beginning June 1 - May 31 each year.
Please contact the Housing Office for a brochure outlining the vacating and cleaning procedures.