Skip to main contentSkip to contact information
Green decorative pattern

To Apply for Faculty Housing

To qualify for a faculty assignment, individuals must have a commitment from the Dean of their college for one of that college's annual faculty allocations. Staff assignments require the approval of the appropriate Vice President. Incoming faculty must submit a UND Faculty Housing Application with a $35 non-refundable (U.S. Funds) application fee to the:

Housing Office
University of North Dakota
STOP 9029
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9029

The Deans will submit a list of approved applicants to the Executive Director of Housing and Dining Services, who will then send an assignment notification when a unit is available.

Last Modified 6/27/16