- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
In the heart of campus, Fulton is part of the Johnstone/Fulton/Smith complex, designed in a Collegiate Gothic style. The halls sit along the English Coulee and feature a green space at their center.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Cable TV and movie channel
- Honors Living and Learning Community
- Kitchenette and laundry in Smith Hall lower level
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Bed frames are adjustable to various heights including loft height. Mattress size is 36"x80" extra-long twin. See bed frame photos. Beds may also be bunked.
- TV lounge, study areas
- Tunnel/skyway access to Squires Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Fulton Hall is designed with double rooms with private bathrooms in community clusters.
Room sizes vary depending on floor.
<Room Number> Fulton Hall
Grand Forks, ND, 58202