- Residence Hall Living
- First-year Requirement
- Apply for Spring 2015
- Apply for Fall 2015
- 2014-15 Rates/Contract
- 360 Tours
- Living Learning Communities
- Move In
- People Who Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Be An RA
- Apartment Living
- Student Apartments
- Faculty Apartments
- Rental Rates
- Internet Service
- How to Pay Rent
- Your Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Association of Residence Halls
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Apartment Groups
- Work for Housing
- Welcome Weekend Volunteers (HOT)
Summer Guest Housing in Swanson Hall
Available only from June 1 - July 31, 2014
As you visit the University, we invite you to experience college life and take advantage of the accommodations available in the UND residence halls.
Guest housing is available June 1 - July 31, 2014, to visitors who have a campus affiliation including:
- Students or faculty on campus for short-term needs
- Orientation students and families - welcome to stay before or after Orientation program. Orientation session dates are June 5 - July 17
- Family members of camp participants
- Others on campus for summer programs
- Private room with a private bathroom
- Twin beds made hotel style and towels changed daily
- All rooms are non-smoking
- No alcohol or pets are permitted
- A television is located in the main lobby
- Wake up calls are not provided so please bring your own alarm clock
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time is 4:00 PM - 11:00 pm, 7 days per week.
Check-out time is before 11:00 AM.
Check-in is located at the desk in the lobby of Swanson Hall.
Single (1 person per room)$38.00 per night (including all taxes)
Double (2 people per room)$40.00 per room per night (including all taxes)
Maximum of 2 people per room. Roll-away beds and cribs are NOT available.
- Complete the
Online Guest Housing Reservation Form
- If you have difficulty making your reservation online, please call 701-777-2779 for assistance.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel a reservation, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellation charges will be assessed.
Payment is due at checkout. We accept Cash or Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard only). Personal checks are not accepted.
Directions to Swanson Hall
FROM I-29: Exit on Demers Ave. Turn north onto 42nd St. N. Turn east on University Ave., N. Go down University Ave. to Columbia Road, turn right. Take a right on 2nd Ave.
Campus Dining Options
Guests may dine at a dining center and pay with cash or check at the checkstand for breakfast, lunch or dinner (Mon. - Fri.) and brunch or dinner on the weekends. Other campus dining options include Old Main Marketplace, a food court in the Memorial Union, with A&W Express, Sbarro Pizzeria, Dakota Deli, and World Market. There is also a Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop and a convenience store located in the Memorial Union.
Visit the on-line yellow pages for phone numbers you may contact.
UND Housing Office