- Residence Hall Living
- 360 Tours
- Living Learning Communities
- Move In
- People Who Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Be An RA
- Apartment Living
- Student Apartments
- Faculty Apartments
- Rental Rates
- Internet Service
- How to Pay Rent
- Your Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Association of Residence Halls
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Apartment Groups
- Work for Housing
- Hall Orientation Team (HOT)
RA Recruiting - Fall 2014
In order to be considered for the RA position for the 2014-15 school period, you must complete the following items:
- Attend one RA Info Night.
- Complete and turn in an application by January 27, 2014.
- Complete and turn in three references (one must be a housing staff member).
- Complete the group workshop and have an individual interview.
Step 1: Attend an RA Info Night listed below. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT!
You may attend any session listed. If you cannot access the building, please call the hall staff duty phone directly at the number listed below.
|November 12||7:00 pm||Memorial Union - River Valley Room|
|November 18||8:00 pm||Walsh Hall Lobby||(701-330-4708)|
|November 20||7:00 pm||Selke Hall Lobby||(701-330-4704)|
|7:30 pm||Bek Hall Lobby||(701-330-4698)|
|8:00 pm||University Place Lobby||(701-740-4842)|
|8:30 pm||Swanson Hall Lobby||(701-330-4707)|
|9:00 pm||McVey Hall Lobby||(701-330-4702)|
|December 2||8:00 pm||Brannon Hall Lobby||(701-330-4699)|
|December 3||7:00 pm||Johnstone/Fulton Lobby||(701-330-4701)|
|December 4||6:00 pm||West Hall Lobby||(701-330-4709)|
|7:00 pm||Hancock Hall Lobby||(701-330-4700)|
|7:30 pm||Squires Hall Lobby||(701-330-4706)|
|8:00 pm||Smith Hall Lobby||(701-330-4705)|
|8:30 pm||Conference Center Lobby||(701-330-4707)|
|9:00 pm||Noren Hall Lobby||(701-330-4703)|
RA Application - Complete the RA application online.
Submit 3 - RA Reference Forms
When completed by the reference, email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. One reference must be from a current housing staff member, the other two must be professional references (ie. professors, advisors, previous supervisors, etc).
RA Reference Form - PLEASE SAVE TO DESKTOP BEFORE COMPLETING. THIS IS A PDF YOU CAN COMPLETE AND EMAIL.
- Full-time student at the University of North Dakota
- Minimum of a 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Available for the entire school year
- Must have lived in the UND Residence Halls for at least one semester prior to beginning the job
- Leadership capabilities desirable
- Ability and willingness to relate to and communicate well with people
- Outside employment not allowed
- Total package worth approximately $8,460, if employed for the entire school year
- Single Room Waiver
- Cash Salary - $550.00 per month (based on 2013 rates)
- Computer network connection
- Local telephone service
- Personal development through structured staff training
For information on applying, or if you have further questions, contact: UND Housing - Casey Weaver (701) 777-8978 or email email@example.com