- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Located at the heart of the Wilkerson complex, Selke Hall features double rooms in two wings on five floors. Rooms are suite-style and feature air conditioning.
- Air-conditioned hall.
- Oak bed frame adjusts to various heights including loft. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Beds also bunk. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed loft pictures.
- Desk separates into nightstand and desk. Lockable compartments, bring your own lock. 50" wide by 30" high by 24" deep.
Built in wardrobe. 40" wide by 76" high by 23" deep.
- Two bottom drawers (7" tall by 20" wide)
- 3 drawers on right side (5" tall by 20" wide)
- Left side is 69" tall with closet rod
- Right side is 47" tall with closet rod
- Wireless and hard-wired Internet access in all rooms.
- Cable TV and movie channel.
- Laundry room and kitchenette located on main floor.
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave on each floor.
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center.
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times.
Designed capacity - 310 beds.
Double rooms with suite bathrooms (2 rooms share 2 sinks, toilet and shower/tub).
[Room Number] Selke Hall
Grand Forks, ND, 58202
Note: Selke uses letter in room numbers. Example: 307B