- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
With its grand entrances and dining hall, Squires Hall has been a predominant residence hall for many UND students over the years. The Collegiate Gothic style building is covered with ivy and designed for 248 beds over four floors.
- Oak bed frame that adjusts to various levels including loft height. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Mattress size is 36"x80" (extra-long twin). See bed frame photos.
- Moveable desks with shelving unit. (Desk dimensions 42" by 30" by 24")
- Built-in closet and storage space
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Cable TV and movie channel
- Laundry room, weight room, kitchenette on main floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwaves and study lounge on each floor
- Dining Center on ground floor
- Escorts needed for guests at all times
- Designed capacity - 248 beds
- Double rooms with suite bathrooms (2 rooms share 2 sinks, toilet and shower)
Suite-style design with two rooms sharing a bathroom and sinks.
[Room Number] Squires Hall
Grand Forks, ND, 58202
Note: Squires uses letter in room numbers. Example: 307B