- Residence Hall Living
- First-year Requirement
- Apply for Fall 2015
- 2014-15 Rates/Contract
- 360 Tours
- Living Learning Communities
- Move In
- People Who Care
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Be An RA
- Apartment Living
- Student Apartments
- Faculty Apartments
- Rental Rates
- Your Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Association of Residence Halls
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Apartment Groups
- Work for Housing
- Welcome Weekend Volunteers (HOT)
Summer Housing 2015
We welcome residents to summer housing on campus. Noren Hall and University Place are the only buildings open during the summer months. Housing is available for students who:
- Enroll in one of UND summer sessions or continuing to live in UND housing for Fall 2015
- Need to finish academic requirements for a UND program (internship, flight hours, research, etc)
- Have an affiliation with a UND department
Students who desire housing in our residence halls for Summer 2015 may apply online through their Campus Connection.
How to apply:
- Complete the summer housing application and accept the Summer 2015 RESIDENCE HALL ROOM AND MEAL PLAN LICENSE AGREEMENT in Campus Connection.
- Pay the $50 non-refundable first installment.
- If you have questions eligibility for summer housing, please contact the Housing Office at 701.777.4251 or email housing@UND.edu.
Students may request one of the following living options:
- Students will be assigned to a double room (2 students per room).
- Students are required to have the unlimited meal plan.
- Current Noren Hall students applying for summer housing may be assigned to another room for the summer term.
- Preference will be given to students continuing an assignment in University Place from Spring 2015 or to Fall 2015.
- Students are not required to have a meal plan but can choose to purchase one of the commuter meal plans.
- Only students requesting the regular 12-week session will be eligible for assignment in University Place.
Students will indicate which of the summer sessions they plan to attend. If student is staying for more than one session please select the Regular 12-week Session.
Students will be billed for all days they remain in their summer assignment beyond the beginning or the end of the session(s) they choose. Students must cancel in writing with the Housing Office in order to receive a refund for any portion of the summer time period.
Students must check out and move all belongings at the completion of the summer session in which they are enrolled. Belongings cannot be left in the summer assignment if student is not attending a summer session.
Session May 17 – Aug 7
First 3-week Session
May 17 – June 5
|First 6-week Session May 17 – June 26||First 9-week Session May 17 – July 17||Second 6-week Session June 28 – Aug 7||Mid 6-week Session June 7 – July 17|
|Noren Hall Double Occupancy||$991.85||$239.00||$489.95||$740.90||$489.95||$489.95|
|Unlimited Meal Plan||$1,465.78||$724.06||$1,094.92||$724.06||$724.06|
* Meal plans begin with brunch on Sunday, May 17. Student’s initial billing for summer housing will be based on the session indicated on the application.
View the 2015 Summer Housing Agreement
To request housing accommodations for a disability or medical condition, please complete and return the request form.