- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
University Place is student housing that offers upper-class residents more independence in a furnished, apartment-style environment.
Built in 2007, this building provides double and single bedroom units with a full kitchen and living room. Students must have achieved sophomore status (30 post-high school credits completed) or have lived on campus for one academic year to be eligible for this housing option. Contracts are either a 9-month academic year contract or a 12-month full term contract.
Main floor is accessible to the public during the day and includes meeting rooms and comfortable lounge space. Apartment units have controlled access and are located on four floors.
- Air-conditioned rooms of various sizes and needs
- Carpeted rooms
- Furnished rooms
- Each room includes loftable oak-frame beds with (36" by 80" extra long twin)
- Moveable desk and chair
- Leather sofa and/or recliner with leather ottoman
- 2 and 4 bedroom units include two counter stools
- Chest of drawers (30" wide by 24" deep by 30" high)
- 9-month or 12-month contracts
Layout and Floor Plans
4-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit (accommodates 4 students)
2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit (accommodates 4 students)
1-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit (accommodates 2 students)
Efficiency (accommodates 1 student)
Furniture & Dimensions
Trey Chair (desk chair that converts to floor rocker)