- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Located on the West side of campus, West Hall five floors, a new entry and lounge space and is steps away from the Wilkerson Commons.
- Oak bed frame adjusts to various heights including loft. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Mattress size 36"x80" (extra-long twin). Beds also bunk.
- Desk separates into nightstand and desk if desired. Lockable compartments, bring your own lock.
- Desk dimensions: 50" wide by 24" deep by 30" high.
- Dimensions: 40" wide by 76" high by 23" deep
- 2 bottom drawers (7" tall by 20" wide)
- 3 drawers on right side (5" tall by 20" wide)
- Left side is 69" tall with closet rod
- Right side is 47" tall with closet rod
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Cable TV and movie channel
- Laundry room, weight room and kitchenette on main floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
West features five floors and two wings per floor with rooms centered on a common lounge and study space. Designed for 293 beds, West Hall features double rooms with suite bathrooms.
[Room Number] West Hall
Grand Forks, ND, 58202
Note: West uses letter in room numbers. Example: 307B