- Frequently Asked Questions
- Use Policy
- Setting Up Your Computer
- Setting Up Gaming Consoles
- Mobile Device E-mail Setup
- Preventing Viruses
Mobile Device E-mail Setup
UND's Live e-mail system can be accessed from many mobile devices. Follow these instructions to set up your mobile device for Live e-mail access.
- Select the option to add a new e-mail account on your mobile device. The location of this option will vary depending on the device.
- Select an "Exchange" or "Corporate" account type
- When prompted for an e-mail address, enter your IdM username followed by "@my.und.edu" (your Live e-mail address)
- When prompted for a password, enter your IdM password
- When prompted for a domain, enter "." (no quotes)
- If asked for a username, enter the e-mail address
- If asked for a server, enter "pod51004.outlook.com"
- Finish the setup and your mobile device should have access to your Live e-mail account
Note: Some devices are incompatible with Live e-mail.