- Frequently Asked Questions
- Use Policy
- Setting Up Your Computer
- Setting Up Gaming Consoles
- Mobile Device Email Setup
- Preventing Viruses
Mobile Device Email Setup
The UND student email service can be accessed from many mobile devices (including those running Android and iOS). Follow these instructions to set up email access on your mobile device.
- Select the option to add a new email account on your mobile device. The location of this option will vary depending on the device.
- Select an "Exchange" or "Corporate" account type
- When prompted for an e-mail address, enter your IdM username followed by "@my.und.edu" (your complete email address)
- When prompted for a password, enter your IdM password
- When prompted for a domain, enter "." (no quotes)
- If asked for a username, enter the email address
- If asked for a server, enter "pod51004.outlook.com" (no quotes)
- Finish the setup and your mobile device should have access to your student email account. It may take several minutes for your mail to download to the device.
Note: Some devices are incompatible with Live e-mail.