- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Summer Guest Housing in Swanson Hall
Available from May 21 - August 6, 2017
As you visit the University, we invite you to experience college life and take advantage of the accommodations available in the UND residence halls.
Guest housing is available May 21 - Aug. 6, 2017, to visitors who have a campus affiliation including:
- Students or faculty on campus for short-term needs
- Orientation students and families - welcome to stay before or after Orientation program. Orientation session dates are June 5 - July 13.
- Family members of camp participants
- Others on campus for summer programs
- Private room with a private bathroom
- Twin beds made hotel style and towels changed daily
- All rooms are non-smoking
- No alcohol or pets are permitted
- A television is located in the main lobby
- Wake up calls are not provided so please bring your own alarm clock
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time is 4:00 PM - 11:00 pm, 7 days per week.
Check-out time is before 11:00 AM.
Check-in is located at the desk in the lobby of Swanson Hall.
Double Room (2 single twin beds) $40.00 per room per night (including taxes).
Maximum of 2 people per room. Roll-away beds and cribs are NOT available.
To make a room reservation, you will need to complete the Guest Housing Online Reservation Form.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel a reservation, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellation charges will be assessed if cancelled prior to arrival.
Payment is due at time of reservation. We accept credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) and e-checks.
Directions to Swanson Hall
FROM I-29: Exit on DeMers Ave. Turn north onto 42nd St. N. Turn east on University Ave., N. Go down University Ave. to Columbia Road, turn right. Take a right on 2nd Ave.
Campus Dining Options
Guests may dine at a dining center and pay with cash or check at the checkstand for breakfast, lunch or dinner (Mon. - Fri.) and brunch or dinner on the weekends. Other campus dining options include Old Main Marketplace, a food court in the Memorial Union, with A&W Express, Marco's Pizzeria, Dakota Deli, and Tossed Fresh Salads. There is also a Stomping Grounds Coffee Shop and a convenience store located in the Memorial Union.
Visit the online yellow pages for phone numbers you may contact.
UND Housing Office