- Explore Options
- Residence Life
- Dining Services
- About Us
- Self Service
Summer Guest Housing in Swanson Hall
Available Sunday May 20 - Sunday, August 5, 2018 Only
As you visit UND, we invite you to experience college life and take advantage of the accommodations available in Swanson Hall . Click the link to explore Swanson Hall features, layout, and photo tour!
Guest housing is available to visitors who have a campus affiliation:
- Students or faculty on campus for short-term needs.
- Orientation students and families are welcome to stay before or after Orientation program. Orientation session dates are Monday, June 4 – Thursday, July 12.
- Family members of camp participants.
- Individuals attending workshops, labs, classes, etc.
- Others on campus for summer programs.
- Private non-smoking room with 2 extra-long twin beds and a private bathroom.
- Maximum 2 people per room (e.g., 3 people = 2 rooms or 5 people = 3 rooms).
- Pillow, blanket, and sheets are provided for both twin beds.
- Towels provided and changed daily.
- Free wireless internet connection.
- A television is located in the main lobby.
- A lounge, kitchenette, and laundry is located on each floor.
- Please bring your own toiletries (e.g., shampoo, soap).
- Please bring your own alarm clock. Wake up calls are not provided.
- No alcohol or pets are permitted.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are not available.
Swanson Hall Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, 7 days per week.
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am.
- Check-in is located at the Swanson Hall Lobby Service Desk.
- $40.00 per room per night (including taxes).
- We are unable to split the room fee between two people.
- Maximum of 2 people per room.
- Please complete the UND Guest Housing Online Reservation Form
- Please read and follow instructions carefully.
- Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and e-checks.
- Cancellation requests received prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received on or after the arrival date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis (e.g., instructor ending course early, death in the family). Additional documentation may be requested.
- Questions or to cancel a reservation please email email@example.com
Campus Dining Options
- Guests may dine at a UND Dining Center and pay with cash or check at the checkstand for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (Monday - Friday) and brunch or dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- Other campus dining options include Old Main Marketplace , a food court in the Memorial Union, with A&W Express, Marco's Pizzeria, and Dakota Deli.
- Additional options include Stomping Grounds Coffee Shops and Xpress Convenience Stores located in the Memorial Union and Wilkerson Commons.
Parking: Summer Orientation Guests
- Your parking permit should have been included in your confirmation email from the Student Involvement and Leadership Office. If not, please contact 701.777.4200.
Parking: Summer Guests
Guests who are not attending orientation can
- Purchase Daily/Weekly Permits for $5/day or $20/week.
- Select the "Pay-as-You-Go" option at the Parking Ramp across from Swanson Hall.
- Choose UND Visitor Pay Lot on the corner of University Avenue and Oxford Street.
- Select metered locations around campus.
- All vehicles and motorcycles that park on campus must have a permit and be registered with UND Parking services.
- A valid temporary pass must be displayed to avoid citations.
- These passes are valid in the Parking Lot east of the parking ramp at the Corner of University Avenue and Columbia Road, as well as in Zones A (red), S (blue), and A/S/H (brown).
- You will be responsible for adhering to UND's Parking Policy and for any parking citation(s) issued during your stay.
- For more information visit UND Parking and Transportation Services and the Visitor Parking Map before you arrive on campus!
Directions to Swanson Hall from I-29
- Take Exit 140 for Demers Avenue
- Turn right onto Demers Ave (.3 miles)
- Turn left onto S 42nd St (.1 miles)
- Turn right onto University Ave (.3 miles)
- Turn right onto Cornell St (.9 miles)
- Arrive 211 Cornell St
Area Attractions and Taxi Information
Contact UND Housing Office
- Phone: 701.777.2779
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org