- Bimonthly Updates
- Diversity Town Hall
- Tutoring Schedule
- Scholarship Center
- Reports & Presentations
- Signature Theme Month
- UND Cares
- Report a Crime
Multicultural Student Graduation Celebration Information
On May 10th at 6:30 p.m. celebrate UND's graduating domestic students of color in the River Valley Room of the Memorial Union. Refreshments will begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by a program and pinning at 6:45 p.m. All faculty, staff, and students are welcome to celebrate the academic achievements of students in the Multicultural community as they prepare for commencement.
Graduating Multicultural students interested in being recognized at this event should RSVP to Jenny Wirth – Programming Graduate Service Assistant, at JennyAnnWirth@Gmail.com by Wednesday, May 2nd at 4:30 p.m.
If students prefer to not be recognized at the Celebration, but would like a pin, contact us and we will give one privately.
UND's general spring commencement is set for Saturday, May 11, at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks at 1:30 pm. The School of Law (May 4th at 10 am, Chester Fritz Auditorium) and School of Medicine and Health Sciences (MD degrees only - May 12th 2:30 pm at Chester Fritz Auditorium).
Graduation Celebration is:
- An opportunity to honor YOU (The Multicultural Student) for your accomplishments
- An event in which Multicultural Students may invite family, friends, and those most important in their life
- An opportunity to be you!
- Our last formal event of the semester with great food and tons of fun!
- A formal encouragement to lead with pride in your community in the future!
Graduation Celebration isn't:
- An actual graduation ceremony. It is a celebration to honor you. You will not receive your degree or a diploma, but you will receive your commemorative pin.
- A substitute for attending your actual commencement ceremony at UND.
If you have any questions or concerns, please stop by our campus office located on 2800 University Drive (across from the Memorial Union), contact us by email at Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 701.777.4259.
Sponsored by Multicultural Student Services and the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.