Multicultural Student Services Era Bell Thompson Multicultural Center Information
- Bimonthly Updates
- Tutoring Schedule
- Scholarship Center
- Reports & Presentations
- Signature Theme Month
- UND Cares
- Report a Crime
- Foster an understanding of culturally diverse populations by developing programs that increase awareness of other cultures and appreciations of each person's culture.
- Devise a plan that will enrich our current recruitment efforts of faculty and staff from underrepresented groups.
- Propose a funding plan for implementation of diversity programs and initiatives.
- Work with the provost to enrich the academic climate across the curriculum so that knowledge of other cultures is a more integral part of the classroom experience.
- Promote an institutional climate where cultural awareness is ongoing.
- Create a safe and welcoming cultural center that encourages all students, faculty, and staff to become active and involved citizens within the college community.